- September 29, 2018
- Posted by: ADRES Group
Staying ahead, relevant and purposeful – our future is the human workplace!
Across all industries, sectors and countries, technology is rapidly disrupting the way we work but the future of work will remain human. Now more than ever, organizations that want to remain competitive and relevant in these disruptive times need to balance people, planet and profit. One key element in this is creating positive, conducive and meaningful work environments that enable employees to thrive and engage.
- Are you passionate, enthusiastic or simply curious about building healthier workplaces?
- Are you looking for ideas that foster creativity & innovation in the workplace?
- Do you want to harness the benefits of continuous learning & collaboration?
- Are you looking for ways to foster pride, purpose and belonging amongst your employees?
This webinar explores the topic of Social Learning and how it can be harnessed to create work environments that enable staff to collaborate, engage and thrive. Learn more about:
- What is Social Learning?
- Why the focus on Social Learning?
- Practical applications of Social Learning
- Social Learning case study from Nigeria
- Benefits of Social Learning
- Tools, resources & platforms for Social Learning
By Faye Ekong (SHRM-SCP), Managing Director, RavelWorks Africa