- July 20, 2020
- Posted by: ADRES Group
About ADRES Group
We are a regional consultancy firm working to catalyse Africa’s growth and development by transforming how African governments, regional economic communities as well as the wider international development sector innovate, learn, and adapt to cause positive change.
With our extensive networks of researchers, monitoring and evaluation specialists, development economists, policy analysts, development communication specialists and think tanks across Africa and the world, we are at the heart of Africa’s transformation. By bringing together the latest thinking from these knowledge and political networks, we contribute to generating evidence-based policies and strategies that can drive the transformation of the continent.
It is our people that make us stand out and that is why from the beginning, ADRES Group set itself the goal of bringing together the absolute best in the fields of research, strategy evaluation and strategic communications. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on Africa’s economic and social transformation, we are looking for you.
Job Title: Regional Marketing and Communications Coordinator
ADRES Group is inviting applications from a qualified Regional Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate regional marketing and communications assignments.
- Develop marketing and communications products.
- Develop launch strategies and coordinate launch events.
- Work with regional team members to develop and implement marketing and communication strategies.
- Design and implement an integrated marketing and communications plan for clients.
- Provide clients with quality media and communication strategies.
- Expand clients digital reach and engagement.
- Produce high impact key advocacy resources (podcasts, articles, publications, and blogs).
- Develop and oversee social media strategy and engagement.
- Monitor media coverage of relevant regional events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications or communications-related discipline, journalism, social studies, or relevant field. Master’s degree not a must but an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in media/development and/or communications field, preferably with experience within publicity and branding.
- Significant experience producing high quality written materials, such as blogs or articles, as well as shorter social media ready products.
- Significant experience coordinating launch events.
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro).
- Experience contributing to communications strategy and coordinating internal and external communications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and either French and Arabic, and the ability to condense complex content into compelling communications and learning pieces.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience using other software programs for the creation of communications content and database management is an asset.
How to apply
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter, media and communications portfolio and two-page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th August 2020 1700hrs EAT. The email should contain “Regional Marketing and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants are also requested to register their CVs on the ADRES Group Consultants Database here http://adrescg.com/register-your-cv/.
ADRES Group is an equal opportunity employer.