Strategy. Content. Delivery.
We work with our clients to develop research-led strategies that will achieve their communications and business goals.
We craft convincing narratives and focused messaging which we use to create compelling content.
And we deliver this content to inform and persuade the audiences that matter from employees, customers and regulators, to the media and influencers around the world.
We design and deliver communications strategies for some of the world’s highest profile organisations, governments and individuals.
Our track record speaks for itself...
- We helped formulate the regional Ebola Communications and Prevention road map, to prevent the spread of Ebola, for the entire African continent alongside organizations such as the African Union (AU), World Health Organization (WHO), World Council of Churches (WCC), UNICEF, ECOWAS, BBC Media Action, and the International Federation of Red Cross in Dakar Senegal.
- The COMESA Business Council’s communication strategy for the Local Sourcing Project (LSP) funded by the Investment Climate Facility for Africa (ICF) and USAID in 6 countries (Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Malawi and Zambia) within the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA).
- The Nairobi International Financial Centre (NIFC) communications strategy to launch Nairobi as an international financial centre, maintain visibility and raise awareness of the NIFC. This was done together with the National Treasury. The NIFC bill has been signed into law.
- KELIN Kenya Communications Strategy, Brand Guideline, Editorial Guidelines and Communications policy to promote the rights of Persons Living with HIV (PLHIV).
- Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network Communications strategy to support churches and church health systems provide and promote just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services.
- Branding guidelines for FSD Africa to ensure consistency and direction that will help FSD Africa communicate its long-term vision in a consistent manner.
- Content Development
- Event Management
- Financial Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Disseminating Research
- Media Relations
- Report Layout
- Graphics Design
- Video Editing
- Audio Production
- Web Development
Objective setting: Reputation audit, Audience analysis/Stakeholder Mapping, Capability audit.
Communications objective: Strategic positioning, Narrative development, Messaging, Brand strategy.
Planning: Content and delivery plan, Capability plan
Measurement and evaluation: Key performance indicators, Progress tracker
Writing: Articles, blogs and op-eds, Research reports, Press releases, Translation services
Digital: Email, website and app build, Data visualisation, infographics, social media graphics
Multimedia: Video production, Illustration and animation, Photo production and editing, Print design and production
Earned media: Integrated campaigning, Media relations and press office, Stakeholder engagement
Paid media: Advertising, Advertorials/sponsored content
Owned media: Event management, Social media and website management, Monitoring
Special services: Crisis management and rapid rebuttal, Training/capability building, Media and select committee training